Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Tiny Man!

Ethan,
I can't believe I have been blessed to be your mother for TEN years now! I love you so much! You are such a light and a joy in my life! I have enjoyed every minute of having you in my life and getting to know and love you! You are so sweet, smart, creative, helpful and loving! Just to name a few! I love your enthusiasm to learn and your love of all things Harry Potter! I love your desire to sing in the ward choir and the testimony you are gaining on your own through that effort. I am very proud of the great young man you are growing up to be! Happy Birthday Tiny Man! I hope it's a good one!

Love Momma

Ethan,
I remember like it was yesterday the day you were born. I thought I understood what love was and did not think it was possible to love more than I already knew. I would spend long hours with Mom talking to you through her belly and reading you stories. I remember the excitement of feeling you kick for the first time. Then you were born and it all multiplied a hundred times. You were sent to me to love, protect, to mold, and to guide. It amazes me how much we are alike and I think Heavenly Father chose your Mom and I for a very special reason.

I am so proud of what you have accomplished already in your life! You are so smart and funny. You have a real joy for life and make friends so much easier than I ever did. You have a special and strong testimony and I am so proud of the work you are doing on your own to grow it. I hope so many things for you. I pray daily for you. I would give anything to help you and love you more than I am able to write. You are my joy, my Tiny Man, my cherished son.

Happy Birthday, I love you,

Daddy


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday NiNi!! Hope you have a great day! We're so glad you're in our family! We love you!