
I love when I come into the room and catch my kids loving on each other! My girls were getting snuggly while watching "ashow" as Ethan used to call it. Evie calls it "moooovie" with the cutest puckered lips!

All Girl Evie, not a day goes by that she isn't carrying around girlie things or declaring herself a "Cincess" with some sort of contraption on her head for a crown. This day she had one of Ally's purses (full of random things-mostly contraband for her I am sure!) and a mirror. She looked stinking cute in her little heart skirt carrying them around.

Again, I love it when I catch my kids loving one another. This time it was the rare pair of Evelyn and Ryland! With the older kids at school all day these two have been thrown together more and more....definitely a Love/Hate relationship.

I love when she comes out of her room and declares that she is ready to go outside to play. She has come up with some bizarre outfits and accessories before......but this time I thought she just looked stinking cute!

This gem was taken outside on the front porch of Jack and Lindsay Chang's house. Jack is from Taiwan and Nate was one of the missionaries who gave Jack's dad the discussions and saw him get baptized. A year later Nate had the rare opportunity to attend the temple with the Chang family to see them be sealed. Jack now lives here in Utah, he and Lindsay invited us up to their home to eat dinner and reminisce. It was a wonderful day!

I love that Ally is always trying to sell something! If it isn't rocks decorated with sidewalk chalk it is lemonade. She usually ropes some of the neighbor kids into it with her. Unfortunately we don't live on the busiest of streets so business is usually slow with only Mom and Dad as customers!

This is Evie midjump on my bed while Nate and I were trying to watch a movie! Isn't she cute!?!

This picture of my parents and I was taken in our yard after Ally's Baptism.

I painted my dining nook this lovely yellow brown color back in August and I just LOVE it! Especially on sunny days it feels warm, bright and cheerful! I am excited to see how it feels on really sunny winter days! I love to just stand across the room and admire it! It is called Banana Nut and I love it!
1 comment:
Love all the pics! Come paint my nook!! :) You owe me a paint job somehow, I'm sure of it! :) But I will have to demand that you show up with some REAL brushes! :) Happy day to you all.....getting closer to a normal life! (if that exists, right?!!)
Post a Comment