Saturday, November 14, 2009

Here's to you Babe!

Happy 34th Birthday Nate! I love you, thanks so much for being the wonderful man that you are! I am happiest when I am by your side!
Thank you so much for being the great, hands-on Daddy that you are! The kids love you and are better for it! Looking forward to another 34 years with you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Nate! 34 is really close to 40! :) Hope you had a great day! Thanks for being a great Uncle and Bro.-in-law!

Megan said...

Hey Guys!! Glad you found our blog through Sarah's! She has said "Nate and Ronda" several times and I thought nothing of it, until finally we figured out we know eachother! What a small world! Your family is darling and some of our kids were born at that same time, even down to the month! August 19, 2001, November 16th 2003, and March 23, 2005. Anyway, great to reconnect with you guys! So sorry to hear of Nate's struggle with cancer. UGH!