Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Need.....

- new running shoes
- a shower
- a nap
- more tools
- to clean out the garage
- a haircut
- my eyebrows waxed
- my braces to be off
- my Ogden house to close
- a money tree
- to stop crossing my legs
- a nicer camera, with a wide angle lens
- to organize my closets
- stay on task
- to do laundry
- to clean out my filthy van
- to purge my house of D.I. offcasts
- to get Lasik
- to weed the yard
- to potty train Cincess
- to go to the Temple
- to decide what to make for dinner
- more hours in my day

1 comment:

Heidi said...

If you should come across the money tree or more hours in your day, please let me know where I can get them too :)

Good luck with the rest of the list!