Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten On Ten: March 2011

Back in February I stumbled upon a cool blog. On the tenth of each month you take ten photos, one an hour, for ten hours, then you post them on your blog. It's kind of a photo journal of your day. It's meant to help you look for the beauty in simple things. I however forgot that part and kinda just took random photos of whatever was my task at the moment. Next month I hope to be a bit more creative in finding the beauty around me. I was really wishing we were still in Hawaii for this, but missed it by one day. Oh well, come back soon to see some amazing photos of paradise! I miss it already!
Okay back to Ten on Ten. While I was excited to start this last night I have to admit that I forgot all about it this morning til about 9:20-ish. So, here goes.

A little blog reading to start my kid free hours.

Uploading CD's onto itunes in between loads of laundry. Both tasks seem to never end!

Getting ready to run over to the pre-school with the jogging stroller to pick up Evie.
A little pre-lunch snack with a hint of a stink-eye.

First day of weeding for the year! A whole garbage can's worth! Doesn't that seem excessive? I hope it's not a sign of how the season will go!

Another load to fold. At least the bed is made, that's rare.

Time to pick up the munchkins.
Shred, shred, shred
Vacuuming out the van for the first time in who knows how long!
Getting the table set for dinner.

There you have it! The hourly highlights of my day. Pretty typical I'd say. It was actually nice to be home and putter around after all of the running and excitement of the last ten days. Felt really good. I'm linking up to the fun over at ten on ten. I hope you will join us!

ten on ten button small


6 comments:

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Your kiddos are so cute!

Rebekah said...

you have such an adorable family - I love your set thanks for joining in this month!

Julie said...

Laundry is never ending isn't it? I love having my bed made, even if it is covered in laundry!

Chris Gough said...

I misread folding another load with the yard waste bin...took me a minute! looks like you had a great day!

Dani said...

I hate laundry. It will be the death of me.

Great ten!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Your kids are adorable! Looked like a fun & productive day!