Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter

I hope she enjoys her head start in the egg hunt. Won't be too many more years that they are gonna allow that. Isn't she cute?


I know this photo is all fuzzy but I just love it! She was so giddy with excitement. So much fun!


Ethan got a Lego Harry Potter game. He loves it, I think it's confusing, thus I lose. A Lot. Another reason he loves it.


Ally got Mystery Date. I have never been on more dates with a nerd in all my life. Let's just say it was a HUGE hit in her tween world.


Ryland got Star Wars Guess Who? I have never played that game before, let alone the Star Wars version. Word of advice, you are gonna get schooled if you don't know your Star Wars characters.



Evie got Princess Yahtzee. Let's just say that all these weeks later, it has still not been played with the way it was meant to be played with. Do we really care around here? Not really.


Dash kitty wondering what the big deal is.



No comments: