Friday, March 16, 2012

Flashback Friday: 5K Family Fun

Back in September a few of my family ran a 5k in South Ogden together. Since I had been running the trails every Saturday morning I decided that I didn't want to forego my favorite trail run in lieu of a 5k. So, I got up early and hit the trails with a few of friends for a 5 miler. As soon as I got back to my car I had to hustle to make the starting line. I can't even remember my finishing time, because it wasn't very impressive after having already ran the trail. I was wiped out! But, still, good times were had by all and that is all that really matters!

Shaylen, Ethan, Ronda and Sawyer - pre race


Jen and her girls

Still had a little left in me at the end. Either that or I was so overjoyed to be done for the day!





Looking forward to racing season starting again. In fact this crew, plus a few more, will be running another 5k together next Saturday. Wahoo!

No comments: