We took some silly pictures today to remember St. Patty's Day. Poor Evelyn. She is seriously struggling with the whole "wear green ALL DAY LONG" tradition. She only had in a little green bow after church and you would have thought we had dipped her whole body in green slime. So funny! "Whhhhhyyyy, do we have to wear green AAALLLLL DDDAAAAYYY LLOOOONNNNGGG? WHY?"
Ally and I got into it this year. A few weeks ago I brought home these awesome socks for us to wear. I admit I was a little bummed to see that St. Patty's landed on a Sunday this year. Oh well! We had a great day sporting these bad boys around the house. Next year we gotta find some Cincess sized Leprechaun socks.
Love these fun silly girls so much!





1 comment:
I love how her bow, even at that.....is hardly green! Hilarious!! Nice socks ladies!
Post a Comment