The work on Grandma Lundberg's family history continues. This was my third of four weekends this last month, down here in St. George. Nate and Ethan were gone to Section Conclave for the Order of the Arrow in Delta, Utah, so it was just me and the 3 younger kids. It wasn't all family history work, we played around a bit too.
After arriving fairly late Friday night, we woke up fairly early and headed to the park before it got too hot. The kids absolutely love this park. We have to come here at least once a trip.
After lunch on Saturday, we weeded and put new Petunias in Grandma's flower bed and then headed to the pool.
The kids enjoyed some time with their cousin Elaina, while sitting on the back wall enjoying the sunset over the desert. It is so peaceful there, it truly is difficult to leave.
Earlier in the day we had stopped at Costco and Evie had talked me into this cute outfit for her. Of course she begged to put it on after swimming. She ran around the house saying, "Cha-cha-chachacha!" She told me that when she is older she is going to wear this outfit when she is on Dancing with the Stars. Love her!
Sunday afternoon, just a few minutes out of the Washington area, I just had to snap a photo of this. I just thought the desert looked so pretty. I really enjoy running the desert trails back behind Grandma's house.
During our dinner stop at Costa Vida in Fillmore I was lucky to snap a photo of this moment. Can you say Group Hug? I love that for the most part our kids are friends and have close relationships with each other.
And of course, there was a little bit of this happening along the way. Sometimes boys are just easier.









No comments:
Post a Comment