Saturday, May 11, 2013

Life As We Know It - Spring Dance Recital 2013

Recital Day finally arrived! This day is always such a long and fun day. The girls are always such good troopers to get through it with a smile on their faces.
The girls and I are always at the Egyptian Theater earlier than the rest of the family. I grabbed some pictures of the girls while they were in the auditorium receiving some pre-recital instructions.

Once the auditorium starts filling up you know 
the curtain call is near. 
Ally was first up with her cute tap dance 
"After School Shake Shop".



Then we saw our cute little Minnie Mouse come out and shake her stuff. It was so fun watching her. She would get so giggly. So fun.



Ally really enjoyed doing this Jazz dance this year.
 I think this was her favorite one this year.
"Spice up Your Life".


Whenever I watch Ally perform this ballet dance I get emotional. Every. Time. I don't know what it is about it.
"The Climb".



Evelyn's pre-ballet dance was "Tooth Fairy Dreamin". 
Such a fun dance to watch them perform. She is at such a fun little age. I love watching my girls learn and grow and experience life.




This was the first year that the whole family attended. 
In the previous years we didn't bring the boys because the recital can
run a little long and we didn't want their impatient testosterone filled bodies to start whining. They did really great and were a great support to their sisters. What a fun day.




No comments: