Cincess,
Wow! I can hardly believe my little baby is 2 years old! The time has just flown by! In those scary early days of having you with us getting you to 2 years old seemed so far away! I can hardly believe how well you have done and how fast you have grown! I have enjoyed the last two years with you so much! You are such a joy and a treat to have in our home! You are such a little sweetie and I am grateful Heavenly Father sent you to our home.... and then let you stay!. I love you so much! I love your determination, your slobbery kisses, your love of shoes! Your quest to turn everything into a "catch me if you can" game, your giggles, your chubby cheeks, your obsession with any and all babies! You are just too much fun! You will always hold a very special place in my heart...especially since you are my last little baby! Happy Birthday sweetheart!
Love, Mommy
Summa Summa Time!!!
8 years ago





1 comment:
Holy cow! Love the pic of the dart on her head! Classic!
Post a Comment