Marketstar brought in a photographer and did free family photos with Santa this year. Other than Ladybug's hair looking like her finger got put in a light socket I think they turned out great. Much better than the ones I tried to take when we took the kids to Christmas Village. We even got Cincess to smile. She was not pleased with having to be that close to Santa. However, once I told her she could have a candy cane if she smiled she threw on a cheeser. Thank you Cincess!
Chub was also pretty good for the photos, although I will admit I think it had to do with the stern warning I gave him on the way into Ogden that "he had better smile or there would be consequences!" What is it with getting kids to behave for photos?
Chub was also pretty good for the photos, although I will admit I think it had to do with the stern warning I gave him on the way into Ogden that "he had better smile or there would be consequences!" What is it with getting kids to behave for photos?

There was no way Cincess was gonna get that close to Santa again, so we had to opt for just the older three.
This one of Tiny Man and Santa is much better than the one I took. It was all blurry and his eyes were closed. For good measure he ran back and gave Santa another hug before we headed home. He must REALLY want that ipod!



No comments:
Post a Comment