Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hard Core

Yesterday was a CRAZY foggy day! When I first woke up and looked out the window I thought there was a blizzard outside....but it was FOG! About a half hour later I could see a little bit better so I took off on my run. It was a very surreal experience running along and not being able to see houses from the street sometimes. When I got back home Nate and I joked about how
"hard core" I was to go running in this. I had a slow time but it was still an amazing run.
It was definitely the first time I craved hot chocolate after a run!

Once I went inside my hair was dripping wet from the frost.

I was really glad that I wore a second pair of gloves over my running gloves.

I noticed my eyelashes frosting over pretty early on. It was so cold out that my eyes were watering. I wiped them off quite frequently because I couldn't stand the feeling of my eyelashes frozen together. Of course wiping them off with frosted gloves proved to be
counter-productive.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You ARE hard core! Sheesh! Just looking out the window to the fog would have been enough for me to stay home! Thanks again for taking the boys....they had a great time! See you guys this week!