Thursday, September 16, 2010

Remember When It Was Ally's Birthday?

I am so behind on my blogging. Here I thought with the kids in school I would have all of this time. Let's just say it isn't panning out that way! It's been a month since Al's birthday and I haven't even shown her "party".
All summer she kept telling us she wanted a snorkeling set for her Birthday. So, I made sure I had one on hand for her big day, when what does she do? Break her arm. I asked her if she wanted something different now, given the fact that she wouldn't be swimming anytime soon. Nope. Still wanted a snorkeling set. Alrighty baby girl! Here you go:



It was so funny watching her walk around the house with those on. Since she hasn't gone swimming since she got them she just had to put them to use in the tub. I don't think it was the same.


No comments: