I have asked myself that question a lot. The last two weeks especially. Where does it go? One thing I can answer for sure, is that it flies. Here we are on the morning of my youngest child heading off to preschool. The Beginning of the End. I have felt it coming on all summer long. I really am at the beginning. Of the end. No more little ones left at home ALL day with me. They are all growing up and spreading their wings. There will be no more little ones to fill their spot. It is literally the beginning of the end of this time in my life. I am not sure how I feel about that.
Isn't she stinking cute? I just love her. Even though she was only gone for two and a half hours I couldn't stop myself from chewing on her almost-gone-baby cheeks when she got home.
Isn't she stinking cute? I just love her. Even though she was only gone for two and a half hours I couldn't stop myself from chewing on her almost-gone-baby cheeks when she got home.


No comments:
Post a Comment