Tonight for Family Home Evening we took the kids to hike the Birdsong Trail in Ogden.
It's an easy little trail that is less than two miles round trip. It's just off the mouth of Ogden Canyon with a great scenic overlook of Ogden. I sometimes add it to my long runs on Saturdays when I need to add a few more miles to my Bonneville Shoreline trail run.
Isn't it a pretty winding path? Much better than the asphalt of Highway 89, that's for sure!


We had a great time poking along, listening to the crickets and each other. Everyone was on the lookout for snakes for dear old Mom. Thankfully we didn't encounter any.

About 3/4
ths of the way up we stopped next to a little creek and ate sandwiches,
oreos and
cheetos for dinner. Evie surprised us all by
pullin a face. What a goof!


We had a great time and thankfully the first rain of Fall waited til we were back home to start falling. It was a great night!
1 comment:
I love the picture of you and Evie!
Post a Comment