Ryland's Baptism turned into a crazy busy day. While we didn't intend it to be that way, it definitely ended up that way. We ended up having carpet layers in the basement from 10:30 am to 9 pm (that is a whole other story, one that I'm currently trying to forget), we had a piano recital for our older three kids, plus the Baptism and all that that entails. Believe me, it was a crazy day. I told people that if they saw me sitting in the corner crying to just assume I was feeling the spirit! :) I was worried that I wouldn't be able to focus and enjoy the Baptism, but fortunately when the time came, I was able to put everythig else aside and enjoy the moment.
I still can't believe that Ryland is old enough to be Baptized! It is just crazy to me how fast time is going.

Grandma and Grandpa Burke with Ryland

Grandma and Grandpa Mathie with Ryland

Great Grandma and Grandpa Jackman with Ryland

Unfortunately my Mom and her husband Bob, Grandma and Grandpa Hale, weren't able to come. They are Logan Temple workers and have the Saturday shift. They were definitely there in spirit though and will be blessed for their service and sacrifice I am sure!

It was a crazy, busy, wonderfully blessed day! We love you Chub and are so proud of you and the choices you are making!
No comments:
Post a Comment