Monday, December 12, 2011

halloween 2011

Okay, so I am obviously a little bit behind on the old blog. Like usual. Let's move on shall we?

I finally got around to putting our Halloween pictures on the computer.
The kids were cute as always.
This year Evelyn opted to be a Mermaid Princess

No, she didn't go trick or treating in her princess shoes.
Actually most of these pictures weren't taken on Halloween night. Nate's work once again had their awesome annual Halloween party, so most of these pictures are from that night. You never know what kind of weather you will have around here on Halloween so I figured I would take advantage of the awesome weather and get our Halloween pictures done this night.




This actually isn't what Ally decided to be for Halloween this year. But at the party there are usually bounce houses, etc. so Ally chose this dance costume for a less high maintenance costume to wear. Good choice Al, and very cute!



Ethan wanted to be a Hogwarts Wizard this year. No surprise there!


Ryland figured he would be Darth Vader this year, since he has been almost every other Star Wars character already.



Aren't they cute!



On Halloween night we lucked out and had great weather again! So, here is Ally in her real Halloween costume! Cleopatra! She has had this one planned out for almost a year now and has patiently waited to be Queen of the Nile!



Imagine my surprise when I caught a glimpse of my shadow! A Hunch-backed Witch!? Sounds about right! :)

No comments: