Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Environmental Excitement

I got to spend this beautiful day with this cute kid. 
It was wonderful!
The sun was out, the sky was gorgeous and we
 were having a blast together!
We went up to the Environmental Center. 
Which is always fun for me. 
I have so many great memories of that place 
and I am loving that I am making more there with my cute kids.
We got to cross country ski. My first time ever.
Ryland loved it and was a bit of a dare devil in my
own opinion.

We also got to snow shoe. This was my 2nd time doing
this and I gotta say I LOVE it! Much more than 
anything requiring skis. I don't love the feeling of being 
out of control.


We snow shoed up to the top of a little mountain. If you look carefully in this picture you can see where the cross country skiers were at. On the far right, right above all of the trees in that open area. We got up pretty high. It felt great and was beautiful!
What goes up must come down and that was true in this case as well. We preferred sliding down on our bums. It was great!


At the end of the day we spent a little time inside the Environmental Center lodge. Ryland took advantage of the rock climbing wall.
I am thinking we will both sleep well tonight.


No comments: