Friday, August 7, 2009

Everything Cincess

This is a fairly long post and it is all of Cincess, there were so many fun photos and experiences with her in July that I couldn't choose! So here goes.....
I had laid her down for her afternoon nap quite a while ago when I could hear her calling for me. Knowing she shouldn't be awake yet I went to investigate and THIS is what I find...Cincess naked other than her shirt which was twisted funny around her shoulders in her attempt to remove it! Note her diaper laying on the crib mattress...the reason she is crying is because moments earlier she had started to go potty and it was now running down her bare legs! She DID NOT like this! Crazily enough this has happened many times since...including just this morning! Knowing this the next story will make more sense!

It has become one of Cincess's favorite past times to strip down and run free! This particular day she chose to wear some of Ladybug's size 8 undies!

This one I chose beacuse she is just too cute!
This was taken at the Huntsman Hospital at one of Nate's checkups. I bought the pin at the gift shop and put it on Cincess when she wasn't noticing. She was super cute walking around the hospital wearing this. It was nice to see some smiles and chuckles from some of the other patients, nurses, volunteers etc. If you've never walked through the Huntsman Center it can be a very emotional and humbling experience. It was great to see her brighten other peoples day.

This next story took place at one of Tiny Man's baseball games. She noticed a "buggy" crawling up her arm. At first she was excited and curious....

then she got a little nervous.....

then she freaked out! It was hilarious!
The next few pictures were taken at North Shore Pool. They were playing the Chicken Dance song and Tiny Man was teaching her how to do it! So stinkin funny!




She discovered Dress-up's this month also....here are a few highlights!



There you have it! Cincess's exciting month of July! Hope you had as great of a time with her as we did!

No comments: