


And apparently playing T-Ball, and going to Tumbling! These hand-me-down boots from cousin Logan are a BIG hit at our house! Everytime I turn around someone is wearing them....and sometimes to the most outrageous places! When Chub wore them to his T-Ball game I heard him say at the house that he was going to wear his "speedy shoes". I didn't realize until we were at the park that he meant his cowboy boots! They have been fun and sometimes exasperating to have around!
2 comments:
Hilarious! Ilove it!
They are getting so big! Wow! Yes- We have to get together! I am pregnant with #5! So I don't know when I will come back yet but June is the best time to come here and you guys are welcome any time! It is the Summer solstice and the Sun never sets!
take care and keep in touch!
Post a Comment