Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Well, this bittersweet day is finally here!
Tiny Man is headed off to FIFTH Grade! I can hardly believe my boy is entering his LAST year of Elementary! It is going by way too fast! Ladybug is headed off to THIRD Grade! Too many milestones for her this year too! We are less than two weeks away for her Baptism! You can see here she is trying to smile for me but is freaking out inside because she can see the bus turning onto our street and they aren't at their stop yet! Hilarious!

Here is a picture of them RUNNING as fast as they can up the street to their stop. I just sat there laughing thinking...."Here we go again!"
Chub is headed off to KINDERGARTEN! He just learned how to ride a two wheeler this summer and is just growing by leaps and bounds!
Chub insisted on taking a Triple Chip Zuchinni muffin to his teacher! I can only imagine the condition it will arrive in!

Austin, Chub, Ainge, Hannah, Ryelee and Carson all headed off to Kindergarten! What a Bus Stop crowd we have this year!
They all just stood there staring at the bus! It was hilarious! I finally had to nudge Chub towards it to get them moving! I wish I knew what was going thru their little minds right then!



Looks like it's just you and me kid!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy First day guys!! Hope you had a good time! Study hard!!