Quite a few months ago I went into the kitchen and found that the cord of my cell phone charger had been cut. With a knife. What? How? When? What?!? all went through my mind, followed very rapidly by WHO!?! Turned out it was Ethan, apparently when he used the steak knife to cut a slice of cheese it also sliced through the cord laying nearby. He got a "Why didn't you tell me?!" pass when I found out that Nate had been informed. Nate of course used it as an opportunity to work on some electrical merit badge or some such nonsense and they "fixed" it with electrical tape. Whatever. As long as it worked. Well, fast forward to this week. I started noticing that the cord was being finicky and that it wouldn't charge unless the cord was laying just so. A day or so after that I saw sparks flying and figured that wasn't a good sign. It wasn't until my cell lay lifeless for over 24 hours that I finally felt compelled to go out and get a new charger. Yeah, that's how my life works sometimes, just thought I would give you a glimpse of my reality. Hope it makes you feel better about yours! :)
Summa Summa Time!!!
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment