(the next Vanna White, showing off her bike while camping in Mantua)
Today my Lally-Girl turns nine. Nine! I can hardly stand it. Where does the time go? It seems like last night was the first time I held her in my arms. In nine more years she will be preparing to take off and leave me behind, I am not ready for that. If it feels like only yesterday she was born, it definitely feels like she will be leaving tomorrow. Time moves too quickly for my liking.
Anyhow, I love her tons. She is such a fun daughter and friend to have around. She is full of spunk, kindness and love and our family would be lost without her. Happy Birthday Ladybug!
Favorite Color: red, purple, and pink
Favorite Food: pizza, and strawberries
Favorite TV Show: Hannah Montana, She-Ra Princess of Power, Punky Brewster, Little House on the Prairie
Favorite Song: A Child's Prayer
Favorite Thing To Do: play with my friends, and our new kittens, play the wii, and ride my bike
Favorite Movie: I don't really have a favorite movie, I like all movies. Well, except boy movies.
Favorite Book: Pinkalicious


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ally!!! We sure love you! Hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled TONS!!!
Post a Comment