Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sweet Remembering

(july 2010)
Last Sunday was our Stake Conference. Ally and Ethan were a part of the Stake Primary Choir, they have gone to practices for weeks and were able to sit up on the stand the entire Sunday session. They did an amazing job, every time the choir sang it brought tears to my eyes. Our visiting authority was Elder J. Roger Fluhman. At the end of the Conference the Stake Primary Presidency gave the kids a Journal Page to write about this special experience, what they remember and how they felt. Well, I came upon Ally's page in the kitchen and thought it was worth sharing and remembering here as well.
"I felt very revrent and I felt the Spirit all the time espetially during talks and songs and espetially espetially when I was singing and I sang my best and I felt even better but I felt a little bad not knowing the peorson from the 70." ~Ally Mills, 9 years old

No comments: