This is our 7th Christmas in our Willard home.
I have always wanted Christmas lights up and this year Nate surprised me with them!
I came home from a trail run way back in October and the worker men and Nate and were hard at work putting them up. Nate has worked very hard the last few weeks getting this done. He has added outlets in the eaves and three flood lights as well. He had to run a lot of wire through the attic, add a new breaker, outlets and light switches in the garage. It has been quite the project. The lights go all the way around the house and up over the ridges of the roofline. It looks amazing! I am so excited. We are trying to keep up with Clark Griswold, what can I say? We are planning on adding some colored lights to some trees next year.
Merry Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment