Friday, November 30, 2012

Flashback Friday: Toy Room Tree 2011

The day after Thanksgiving is reserved for Christmas Decorating. 2011 was no exception. Back in January after Christmas 2010, Ethan and I found a tree, lights, tinsel, ornaments, star, and skirt all for $10!! The kids were so excited to have their very own tree! So much fun. I literally sat on the couch and watched while they put it completely together. No Mom interference-WHATSOEVER! As you can see I had a little bit of difficulty getting photos with good lighting, still learning, that is for sure.











The pictures don't really do it justice. The tree looked like it was being held hostage by the lights and the tinsel. Also, when it came time to take it down it was a bit of a challenge. The lights and tinsel were criss-crossed and it felt like I was untangling them as they were coming off the tree. I also saw a few ornaments hanging from the wire of the lights. Just a few. the 2012 version is pretty identical. I love it. They love it. Truly, what is not to love?

No comments: