Friday, December 21, 2012

Flashback Friday: Christmas 2011

Since Christmas is only a few days away I figured I would use todays Flashback Friday to finally get Christmas 2011 on the ol blog. Better late than never, I think there are just a few Christmases that have yet to make it on here. Just a few.

This was our first year having Christmas morning downstairs in the basement. We had just "finished" the basement a few weeks prior. I say "finished" loosely simply because we weren't finished. Still aren't a year later, truth be told. Ah well. Such is life. 

So, here are a bunch of photo highlights. I was there, I promise, I was just busy documenting the morning. 

 Love the one sock look. Who knows why.




 Love, love, love this photo of Cincess and Nate. Love.








We had such a great Christmas! Can't wait til next week!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: