Our family attended a fundraiser in Perry recently for the five little boys that were burned in an accident. When we got there we saw that they had pictures with Santa. We decided to go ahead and do it. Wish I would have dressed the kids all up instead of having them AS IS. Probably wouldn't have mattered much they were running like crazed little things all through out the gym area having a riot. Good thing they are stinking cute any way you slice it. Evelyn wasn't having any of it at first but we eventually coaxed her into the photo. Gotta admit, I think it will be kinda sad when I don't have a little one that isn't feeling the Santa love in pictures.
Ally was excited to have two of her best friends there at the same time so she could get a picture taken with them as well. Emma and Taylor have been great friends to her for a great many years.


No comments:
Post a Comment