Today at Track was AWESOME! After screaming every day at practice, and pretty much losing my voice everyday, my mega phone has finally arrived! I really lost my voice coaching last year so this year before the season even started I had this bad boy ordered. It took forever, forever I tell you, for it to arrive. Thankfully, it is here! Love it!
When Nate stopped by practice to get the little kids he snapped a couple quick pictures of me using my Loud Mouth. It gives you a little sense of Coach Mills and what she is all about.




1 comment:
Awesome!!! I hate how short the track season is......I have loved every minute of watching the meets!! It is an awesome sport.....one where everyone is cheering everyone on and there is no drama or politics! I love it!! True competitors!!! Nice job Ethan and Ally. Coach Mills.......put that loud mouth away til next year! :) ha ha
Post a Comment