It is that time of year again, and it is that day once again.
The FIRST Day of School 2013
This is also the first year that I have all FOUR of the kids in ALL DAY school. Crazy sauce I tell ya. I won't lie, I have mixed feelings about it.
First up is OF COURSE our little First Grader, Evelyn. She is so super excited to be a big First Grader, especially because she gets to eat SCHOOL LUNCH!! All I gotta say is I hope the excitement lasts and it is everything this little girl is hoping it will be. Ha ha This year she is in Miss W's class. We love her. Ryland had her in his Second Grade year.
This boy is stinking excited to be in Mr. Brinkerhoff's class for Fourth Grade. I think it has something to do with NOT being called a TURD GRADER by Mr. B!! Mr. B is officially Ryland's all time favorite teacher and let me tell you, he has had some AMAZING teachers.
Now this cute girl. All I have to say is Middle School, WATCH OUT because my Ally Girl is gonna take you by storm. This Seventh Grader knows what she wants and how to get it done. I can't wait to watch her move mountains.
Last but certainly not least, the HIGH SCHOOLER! Yes! You heard me correctly. This boy is in High School this year! I am not sure ANY of us are ready for this. Ninth Grade here we come!!!
I will admit, it kinda threw me when I looked back and saw my empty van. EMPTY!! How did this happen?? Seriously, where did the time go??
Luckily, due to it being Ally's birthday, I was able to see Evelyn at her first School Lunch with two of her good friends, Ava and Taydree. Can you say EXCITEMENT??















No comments:
Post a Comment