It is time. Or atleast, I hope it is time. It has been 8 weeks since I got my stress fracture in my foot and I have had to forgo my daily run. It has been nothing short of torture for me. Maybe not that bad but you get the drift, it's been rough. I was told by the doctor that my calcium count was low and to get new shoes. So, I have been taking calcium supplements twice a day, it tastes like poison by the way, in the hopes that that problem will be solved. As for the shoes, I knew I was overdue. I just hadn't gotten around to getting them is all. I think I have been cured of over usage when it comes to my running shoes. They say they can handle about 300-400 miles, and I was knocking on 1,000 miles. Yeah, that could be a problem. So, I told them "No more running for you. You now get to mow the lawn and dig holes in the garden." They seem okay with that.
Summa Summa Time!!!
8 years ago


1 comment:
Good luck and have fun!!! Running the Mantua one this weekend?
Thanks for the info about that blog! I appreciate it! I'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment