Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ward Christmas Party 2010

Brace yourselves. Just when you thought the Christmas season was truly over you are about to be smacked right along side your head with many Little Mills Kingdom Christmas posts. Because
once again I am so far behind in my blogging. I all but took the entire month of December off. I was too busy Decking the Halls and being Merry and Bright with my kids to sit down and blog. My apologies. So for the next week-ish, I will be catching up with the great month O'December.
The Friday before Christmas we had our Ward Christmas Party. Here are some of the photo highlights of that awesome night.

Tess L., Kai M., and Evelyn, they are cute little Primary buddies.


Ethan was asked to play Joseph in the Primary program. So sweet. Ally is just to the right of Mary.

This night brought to the foreground a bit of emotion for me. As I sat visiting with some friends while the kids were in line to sit on Santa's lap I noticed that Ethan was no where to be found. He was at the other end of the gym hanging with his friends. I was a little taken aback that he wasn't anxious to sit on Santa's lap. What?? When did this happen? My friend was feeling the same way about her son so we hunted them down and all but begged them to PUHLEEASE go sit on Santa's lap so we could get a picture. I have a feeling this will be the last time I get one. I'm so not ready for this. He asked Santa for a laptop with internet connection. Totally not ready.

Ally was sure that if she asked Santa for a Bratz doll she would finally get one. She had been denied for years because I think they look like, well, Brats.

Ryland was more than eager to sit on Santa's lap. He asked for an Obi Wan Star Fighter.

Evelyn at first wasn't too sure about sitting on Ol' Saint Nick's lap, but the promise of a candy cane swayed her. If she had had any idea he was gonna give her a "hot" one (peppermint) she probably still would have refused. She asked him for Princess Dollies.

At the party they had a photo booth. It was a riot to watch the kids experience this and have fun getting their pictures taken with their friends.




No comments: