Well, school has been in for over a month now, so I figure it's time to finally post first day of school photos. Aren't they growing up fast!
Ethan is now in 7
th grade (Mrs.
Auble)

Ally is now in 5
th grade (Mrs. Prior)

Isn't she gorgeous? I caught her doing this before school.
Oh boy. So not ready for my kids to grow up.

Ryland is now in 2
nd grade (Ms.
Wermager)

Poor Evie started school less than a week after her
fire pit accident. Still cute though!
She is in 4 year old preschool with Miss Jill at Up The Hill Preschool.
1 comment:
Holy Cow! They all look so old and grown up. Love that Ethan is asking for cologne......we just caught Garrett sneaking Trav's. There was no denying it either! You could smell him a mile away! How did they get this old? Better yet.....how did WE get this old? (P.S. Your thing is asking me for word verification....wish I knew how to remove these! If you figure it out....let me know!)
Post a Comment