Saturday, February 23, 2013

27 Days Til Spring: I Need To See Something Green or Flowery

I am slightly torn. While I do enjoy winter time, I think I am ready for a little sign of Spring. I am really enjoying the laid back quality of winter right now. Once Spring hits I feel like life hits the gas pedal and it just gets C-R-A-Z-Y!! But today, to wake up to a new onslaught of snow, well, that was a bit rough. So I took a few minutes and looked online to find some images of trees that we have planted in our yard. I didn't use my pictures, because we don't have a photo of all of our trees yet, and they are still smallish. I wanted to see my trees in their potential full size. Some of the trees I opted to just show a closeup of the blossoms. Now, we have more trees than just the ones I have posted. Quite a few more actually. In fact, I may have a problem, because I still want more trees in my yard. Good thing I have a half acre. They better start to grow faster so I don't think I have any more room for them. Any how, enjoy this little digital splash of Spring.

Eastern Redbud

 Coralburst Crabapple

 Kwanzan Flowering Cherry

 Hakura Nishiki Willow
 Purple Prince Crabapple
 Purple Prince Crabapple
 Hawthorn Paul's Scarlet
 Krauter Vesuvius Flowering Plum
 Royal Raindrops Crabapple
 Royalty Crabapple
After enjoying all of that flowery prettiness, I now turn you back to our regularly scheduled program, at least for a few more weeks....SNOW.


No comments: