Tonight we had a great time at our friends Amy and Ehren Griffiths Valentines Party. It was a come one, come all kinda party and because of how many people planned on attending they had to move it to the church building. Super fun! We played some Newlywed type games and it was a lot of fun getting to know some of the other couples in the neighborhood. I believe everyone's marriages went home in tact. I wasn't able to get a photo of everyone but I got the majority of them. So much fun laughing with everyone tonight.
Becky and Doug Langford
Robert and Vonda Salmon
Robyn Zito and Amy Griffiths
Ehren and Amy Griffiths plus their cutie patootie baby girl Charlie
Bishop Phil and Marcia Gertge
Michelle Warner, Becky Langford and Diane Walker
Jeremy and Lauri Baird
Neil and Tracy Harris
Jeff and Michelle Warner, Heather and Travis Shingleton













No comments:
Post a Comment