
Ally had a close call drowning about a year ago so is now a little fearful when she gets in over her head. She was pushed a bit this session (level 4) and even though she was scared she did everything her teacher asked. It was awesome, I can't wait to see how much she has improved by her next lessons in August. I don't even want to think about what is in that water that is pouring out of her mouth. Ewww!
Ryland (level 2) is a real treat to watch. Everything is "Mom! Watch this! Mom! Watch that!" He is too cute. I was especially grateful I was snapping photos when I got the bare bum gem! That was priceless. Wanna know what he did the next three days of lessons? Undies under the trunks.



2 comments:
Good job guys!! You all look like great swimmers!! We got up this morning, got Julia in her suit and arm floaties (even ate breakfast in them), got the boys off to football physicals in order to rush back to swim lessons.....and apparently they don't start til tomorrow! :) Oh well, look forward to it for another day!
We started swimming lesson today..super fun :) And amen to the mom who cannot go under water without plugging her nose...I guess that makes me a simming loser too! Let's start a club!!
Post a Comment