Friday, February 1, 2013

Sunny Sledding

Today was the perfect day for sledding. The sun was shining, it was warm with low 40's temps, and the kids had the day off of school. We ran over to the hill behind our Stake Center and had a great time! It was so bright out that I couldn't see my screen on my camera so I didn't notice that I never got a great shot of the kids. Ethan has his eyes closed in one and Evie was looking down in another. Still great photos if you ask me.


 They had a great time flying down that hill.


 Going over jumps.

I love how Evie's snow boots are on the wrong feet.


And of course, wiping out! Luckily there were no injuries.





 These cute kids had a GREAT time! It was perfect!






 There was also A LOT of hiking the sleds back up the hill.
 Sometimes it helps to stick your tongue out.




 Once they started slowing down they started getting distracted, by snow forts.
It was so fun we might just have to go again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wait.....?!! Why did you guys have today?! That's nice!!! Fun way to enjoy this load of snow we've gotten! We need to schedule a "Grandpa Burke Sledding Day!" Why don't you see what you can do about that, and let me know?! :) Ha, Ha!

Sarah said...

ummm....that was supposed to say, today off? :)

Unknown said...

I have no idea why school was out actually. Teacher work day I guess. It was the perfect day though. I was thinking about a Grandpa sledding day too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.