I started going through the kids closets today to purge them of the clothes they no longer fit in and to see what I need to get them to be ready for this next school year. When I got to Rylands closet this is what I found.
I don't know what it says of me as a mother that I had no idea that this was how he was hanging up his clothes. I ask him this question daily and when I am downstairs I do a quick scan of the room and since I don't see them strewn about the floor I don't stress. Not to say that I am gonna start stressing now. I might spend a few more minutes with him about the correct technique but for now, eh, he's six.....and what ya gonna do?


4 comments:
I think what it says about you as a mother is you are awesome because your 6 year old hangs up his clothes! :)
At least he hangs them up! You would be feeling really good about things if you came and saw Garrett and Ty's closet!! Good Job Ryland!
He has it figured out leave well enough alone. I think I remember someone that hung hers on the floor. Choose your battles. LOVE YOU
Lol His closet reminds me a lot of what Jacob's closet looks like.
Post a Comment