Yesterday I got to go help Ally's teacher with their Spring Party. I actually remembered to take my camera this time. I have helped with countless class parties through the years and I have no photos to show for it. Oh well, no point crying over spilled milk, eh? I was in charge of the game....again. We divided the kids up into 3 groups. In Ally's group it was boys vs. girls. They each won a round. It was a relay race to see who could put all of their eggs from one basket into another. Forget all of that nonsense about NOT putting all of your eggs in one basket, that rule doesn't apply to this. The rules were you couldn't use your hands, if you dropped the egg before you put it in the other bucket you had to scoop it up and start back at the original bucket. Easy Peasy, right? I guess it depends on who you ask. They seemed to have an enjoyable time playing and we only had one boy have a sore loser meltdown. I guess that's what happens when you lose to a bunch of girls! Seemed like a success.


No comments:
Post a Comment