Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photo Shoot Sunday: Just The Three Of Them

If you are anything like me, you occasionally force your kids to be in a photo shoot. This post begins my Photo Shoot Sunday series. I might not do this every Sunday, just here and there, but I wanted to pull some of my older "Photo Shoot" sessions out to remember and document them as well.

This particular photo shoot I remember well. It was about 8 weeks prior to Evelyn being born. I wanted to capture some photos of just the three of them. To be able to look back and remember the days of just having the three of them. I love that Ally wanted to hold some of my flowers, that Ryland had drool all over his chin and that they couldn't resist putting their hands all over each other. Most of all I love that these photos capture the fact that they actually really do like each other. Well, atleast they did on this day. Of course, I might have told them to "act like you like each other!" I have been known to do that.









(april 2007)

No comments: