I love this photo of Ally. It shows how much force she was having to use to get the ball down the alley. The video is hilarious. It was quite comical to see her take her turns. One time she accidentally let go of the ball and it flew backwards! Luckily no one got hurt. Whew!
Everyone took a turn helping Evie. The kids were gracious enough to let her have their entire 7th frame to have some fun. She did pretty well.
Final standings: Ronda 171, thanks to my five strikes in a row. Seriously, never happened before. I think I have gotten five strikes total in my entire life. Crazy! It was fun to have the highest score for once. I usually get toasted by Nate. I don't stand a chance against him on the wii bowling game. He always smokes me. Ally came in second at 87, she was so excited when she beat Nate! It was hilarious. Even with her wild throwing of the bowling ball she did amazing. Of course the bumper guards helped immensely. Nate came in third with a score of 78. He said it's his worst game he has ever bowled, but his best because of Ally beating him and how much fun she had with that. Ryland and Ethan tied for fourth with a score of 76. It was a really fun night. Can't wait to do it again.


1 comment:
Wish we would have found your text earlier! Looks like a great time! Call us again!
Post a Comment