Boy humor....I just don't get it. Ethan thought it was hilarious getting his photo taken by the bum of this Gorilla statue. Whatever floats your boat buddy.
We were all super excited when Ethan was picked out of the audience to go on stage at the Sea Lion show to help out. I could tell he was a little nervous, but he did great. Don't worry Ethan, I doubt this is your only 15 minutes of fame.
He got a BIG smooch from the Sea Lion.
They invited Ethan to feed the Sea Lion some dead fish. If you recall from the post about Sea World, touching dead fish wasn't really Ethan's thing. I wasn't sure what he was gonna do. He's thinking about it.... Pressures on.....everyone's watching. Gotta be cool. What's he gonna do?
It happened so fast I actually missed it. Stupid camera. Gotta love how he is
wiping his fish smelling hand on his shirt. Nice. I remember he complained about the smell of his hand pretty much the rest of the day. I still think he thought it was worth it.


No comments:
Post a Comment