Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cincess Birthday Celebration

Evelyn's Birthday celebration was kind of spread out over a couple days/events. For Father's Day we also had a June Birthday party. The actual day of her birth was our Ward party, so we went and partied there for a bit. Afterward, my Mom and Bob stopped by right when we were ready to sing, blow out her candle and open presents. Perfect timing if you ask me. I was surprised to see her suddenly get embarassed while we were singing to her. I thought it would be a few more years before that happened. Maybe she will ultimately be like her mommy, uncomfortable being the center of attention. We'll see. Isn't she cute when she is demure?

Evie fell in love with these Princess cupcakes at the store. It made my life easier so I thought, "You got it kid!"

It took her a few minutes to blow out her candle. In the end though, Ryland got too impatient
and out it went. I don't think she noticed though! I just thought it was funny of Ethan for chastising him because, "Now she won't have learned anything!" Umkay.
She loved opening up her presents! She received TWO princess coloring books, one with over 600 stickers in it. I think she has already used up to 250 of them, and counting! The Ariel notebook, sunglasses and princess combs were also greatly loved! Definitely perfect for a Three year old Cincess!
Happy Birthday (again) Cincess!

No comments: