Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dance Recital 2010

Ally had her first Dance Recital on May 15th, 2010. The dance studio pays someone to photograph the recital so that the parents can just sit and relax during the performance. I just barely got them back this week.

I could feel her nerves starting to show while I was getting her ready. Can you tell?
She had to be at the auditorium over an hour early. Since we had some time to kill I took a few snapshots of her in the dressing room.
This was her Ballet dance, it was done to the song, "Dance Your Dreams". Doesn't she look beautiful out there? It was so much fun to watch.
This was her Tap dance. The song was "Let's Tap Charlie Brown". She later told me that she was nervous up there and just tried to pretend that there was no one in the audience, like at Dress Rehearsal. Nervous or not, she did a great job!
After the Recital we took Ally out to eat with Grandpa and Grandma Burke. I was pleasantly surprised when she wanted to go somewhere that didn't have a playland. Chili's it was. She was so excited about her trophy, she earned it too! Way to go Ladybug!

No comments: