Friday, June 4, 2010

Flashback Friday: Ethan's Costume Party June 2006

Since Ethan's birthday is coming up VERY soon, I thought I would use today's Flashback Friday to revisit one of his earlier birthdays. For his 7th birthday party he wanted to have a costume birthday party at the park in Fruit Heights designed like a castle. I think it's Fruit Heights, maybe Kaysville. Anyways. We had a great time. Here are just a few picture highlights of the party. We had a great turnout but for some reason I don't have a ton of photos.

I love this photo of Ethan. It is one of my all time favorites of him. He mixed together some of our dress-ups to create a Spy Kids costume. Very cool dude!

I also REALLY love this photo of Ally. She put on her Snow White dress and any and all fairy or princess paraphanelia she could. Very cute! I love that I caught her mid-swing. She was almost five years old here.

I don't remember why Ryland wasn't in a costume. The only thing I can figure is that he was 2 and was having "One of THOSE days". You know the ones.

This is my cute niece Jaicia. She was a great sport and put on a colorful witch costume. Love It!

Anyhow, there you go! This certainly put me in a Birthday celebrating mood. Which is good because if you had any idea what kind of birthday party he has in mind for this year, you would know that I am gonna need it!

No comments: