Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Question Is.....Will He Get One Or Not?


Ethan has waited a long time for this birthday. A. Long. Time. Over half of his young life. Whenever someone turns eleven he immediately asks them if they got a letter. Anxiously waiting to hear that one of his own has gotten in and broken the muggle curse that he was born with. Oh, to finally be eleven. He has hoped and prayed for an owl to find his way to him and deliver to him an admission letter to Hogwarts: The School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am sure he will be outside scanning the horizon for an owl all day. All. Day. We will keep you posted. At any rate, Happy Eleventh Birthday Tiny Man.

Since Ethan kicks off our year of Birthdays at our house. I thought I would do something different on the ole blog than I did last year. I have seen this on a few blogs and always thought it was such a smart idea, so I am copying. :) Thanks to all of you out there in blogland that thought of this before I did. I appreciate it. So without further ado I present to you:

Ethan's Favorites at Eleven!
Favorite Color: black, pink or red
Favorite Food: Shells and Cheese
Favorite TV Show: Spider Riders
Favorite Song: Every time we touch (um, what?)
Favorite Thing To Do: play wizards with Andrew
Favorite Movie: Harry Potter series
Favorite Book: Harry Potter series

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Nee-nee!! We love you! Happy 11th!