Saturday, May 8, 2010

Catching Up

On April 21st, Ethan earned his Webelos badge. We are super proud of him and all of his scouting accomplishments. Way to go Bub!

The Achievement Day girls hosted a Talent Show in April. It was a hoot. Hannah Montana, Jewel and the Dixie Chicks all showed up. But, the highlight for me was watching Ally play the piano. She did a great job!

April was Go To Lunch With Your Third Grader month at Ally's school. So, my Mom, Ryland, Evie and I all went. It was on the day that Ally's class got to wear jammies to school. If you look really closely at Ryland's face you can tell that this is post lunch. Any guesses on what we ate? Don't ask me what is going on with Evie, please don't call DCFS on me, I promise they aren't neglected children, despite what the photo shows.

The previous night I had put some sponge curlers in Ally's hair. Before I sent her off to school and it had a chance to get destroyed, I snapped some photos of her. I can't decide if she is channeling her inner Annie, or her inner Shirley Temple. Either way, she is stinking cute and I don't want her to grow up anymore. I threatened to put her in the corner if she keeps growing, but I don't think she believes me. Stinker.

No comments: