-Ryland almost falling off the top row of the stand midsong
-Ryland getting all caught up in his tie while doing hand actions midsong
-Ryland looking completely zoned out while still singing his songs
- you get the idea, the kid was just stinking cute- midsong :)
Meet Mrs. Coburn. We love her. She is an amazing Kindergarten teacher. We love her. I wish all my kids could have Mrs. Coburn for Kindergarten. I did the dance of joy when I found out that Ryland was going to end up having her. Literally, I did. Right there in the kitchen. I remember because I was so happy. Did I mention that we love her?
Ryland and one of his best buddies, Daxton. They were in Mrs. Coburns class together this year. It was awesome to have such a great neighborhood friend in class too.
This is Ryland in his classroom seat. Doesn't he look pleasant and attentive? I AM SURE he is like this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am sure.
Ally was super excited to get to see Mrs. Coburn again. Did I mention she was also Ally's Kindergarten teacher, back in the day? Here she is with her on the night of her program. Did I mention that we love Mrs. Coburn? Because we do, if I didn't mention it.
And here they are together the night of Ryland's. Hasn't she grown like a weed? Little stinker.
Ethan's program was very unique. All of the kids had to write and "publish" a science fiction book. When we entered the auditorium all of the lights were off. We are talking pitch black. They had 3 different spotlights that would turn on randomly and a fog machine going. Whenever one of the spotlights turned on a different kid would be standing there and they would read a synopsis of their book. It was very cool and very sci-fi. Here is Ethan, this was the best picture I could get that showed how it looked that night.
This is Ethan with his book. Adriessa snd the Ring Brawl. It's a very good book, if you can get past the part where they were snogging. :) Can't believe my ten year old is writing about snogging. If you don't know what it is you need to read Harry Potter. Again.
Then we went to his classroon and watched a very entertaining video his class made about science. Out in the hallway they had tables set up with their science projects, etc.
No function is complete without mom attempting a photo. Isn't this a cute little shot of the kids? Wish Ryland was smiling, but hey 3 outta 4 ain't bad.


No comments:
Post a Comment