Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Finally Figured Out Why I Love Blogging So Much

I recently had an epiphany as to why I LOVE blogging so much. It is mine. Now, lots of things are "mine". What I mean is, that no one else puts their hands on it, or their touch, it is simply, mine. Also, literally, NO ONE ELSE PUTS THEIR HANDS ON IT, OR TOUCHES IT, it is simply mine. When I come back to it, it is EXACTLY the way that I left it. No one has moved it, or ripped it, or spilled it, do you see where I am going with this? I don't consider myself a major control freak, I see myself as pretty easy going. But yeah, at times, I do have a pretty strong control freak current running through me. At times. Now I have a place for me to channel it, that as a bonus, keeps my family alive. So, yes, THAT is why I LOVE blogging.

No comments: